Powered by Blogger.

CHECKING IN ALIVE AND WELL

 Sunday, November 27, 2011



I have been missing in action - not that I have been unwell but I have been busy trying to put things together for Christmas - a time of the year I love and really enjoy.

I have had bloods drawn twice since last I was in touch and all is well and my report at Clinic on Friday showed that my blood pressure was lower which is a good thing.

My Specialist has decreased my Tacrolimus by 1 mg. per day and also added Pravastatin to help lower cholesterol (which isn't very high anyway.)

I have to have bloods drawn in two weeks to check both the Tacro level and to see if the Pravastatin is messing with my blood results.

All in all - a good visit - Clinic was running late and the traffic was horrible - but they are minor issues in the big picture of life - I am alive and well while for some life continues to be a struggle.  My love and thoughts go out to those who are feeling unwell and out of touch.

Thanks for calling by.

Love and hugs,
Linda. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and checking on how I am doing.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP