ANOTHER APPOINTMENT OVER
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Well here I am again with a short update on my progress and my health.
I went to Flinders yesterday to Clinic and to see the Specialist and the news is good - Liver Function Tests are excellent and the only concern was that my Tacrolimus level was high and my Magnesium level low and during discussion with the Dr. I said that I take Magnesium and came home to find I was confused with Zinc.
I shall email the Clinic and sort that out. The feeling was leave things as they are for eight weeks and we will check the levels then. Blood pressure was better than it has been.
All in all a good visit to Clinic and lovely to catch up with the girls there.
Hoping that your journey is a good one and that whatever stage you are at with a transplant all is going well.
Love and hugs,



0 comments:
Post a Comment