Powered by Blogger.

MONDAY MORNING MEDICATION

 Monday, May 16, 2011


Good Morning to you - I hope the day has started well and that you have your coffee/tea whatever your drink of choice is.   Wishing you all a wonderful week.

Tweaking medication today with the addition of a natural tablet MAGNESIUM this time and hopefully this will increase my levels and get me back in range.  More leafy green vegetables too - started that yesterday with a large service of spinach.   

I want to follow the rules and do as requested to make the most of the life I have been given and would appreciate any advice for magnesium in food - leave a comment for me if you have any suggestions/recipes etc.

Thank you for visiting - this is just another step on my journey and I take the advice and the pills quite willingly  and hope for improvement in the levels.

Take care on your journey and enjoy the ride.

Love and hugs,


2 comments:

Unknown,  May 20, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

Are you allowed nuts?

Magnesium is plentiful in whole grains, leafy green vegetables (spinach is a great source) as well as almonds, cashews and other nuts, avocados, beans, soybeans, halibut.
I'll find more sources for you.

*hug*

Aran

Linda J.,  May 20, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

Thank you for this information and for your concern. Any further information would be much appreciated.

I am writing thanks here because I don't know how to get in touch with you - I don't have an email address.

Cheers,
Linda.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and checking on how I am doing.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP