Powered by Blogger.

TIME FOR ME TO CHECK IN

 Monday, May 30, 2011



Good Morning and welcome to Monday Check In - I am doing well and there really isn't much to report on me this week.  I am taking medication doing all I can to stay alive and well.

Please pray or light a candle/send healing thoughts for my friend Crosby in U.S.A. he is a liver transplant recipient at just over one year and he is back in hospital and had a liver biopsy which shows signs of rejection of the organ.   He will be in hospital for a week and then on massive doses of steroids for a month.

Please hold him close - he is an amazing young man with a wonderful family and they need our support, he has a wicked sense of humour and a very strong faith and I hope that can sustain him.


This is Crosby a few weeks ago.

Until next week I will sign out with gratitude for your care of me and for this young man.

Love and hugs,



2 comments:

Unknown May 30, 2011 at 3:31 PM  

Prayers and best wishes for a quick recovery to an amazing young man.

Linda J. May 30, 2011 at 4:18 PM  

Thank you Lynne - he is amazing - so cheerful and so positive.

I shall keep everyone up to date as to how things are going for him.

Love and hugs,
Linda.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and checking on how I am doing.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP