GOOD MORNING - 75 WEEKS AND GOOD NEWS
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Good Morning to you - another milestone for me as today I celebrate 75 weeks post transplant and it is rather like having a birthday each week and the gifts I receive are love, joy, friendship, acceptance and understanding.
A good start to the day with messages from Crosby and his Mom:
Crosby says:
"Thank you Linda. :) If all goes well, I should get to go home on Friday. I have a biopsy on Thursday and that will be the deciding factor. But so far, my bloodwork has been going in the right direction."
and his lovely Mother says:
"thank you Linda. He had an ultrasound today and hopefully the biopsy for Thursday will be good then maybe Friday we'll spring out of here :)"
That was very good news to wake to this morning and even before breakfast I am sharing it with you and thank you for your continued support for this lovely family.



1 comments:
Happy 75th Linda! What a cool anniversary present to get that news from Crosby, fingers crossed for him
Post a Comment