GOOD NEWS FRIDAY
Friday, June 10, 2011
I have received a message from Crosby and his Mom - the biopsy was looking good and the bloodwork much better so he is able to go home on Friday (USA time).
This is such great news and I am sure with a new medication regime things will start to look up for him from now on. Thank you to all who have been faithfully carrying this family on the wings of prayer.
Tater and Ethan are at home too - so our Three Musketeers are going to be back home again, but there is a little girl in severe rejection - please pray for McKenzie her parents have been informed that it is a matter of life and death.
Love and thanks,



2 comments:
Well done 3 Muskateeers! Keep on the good road to recovery and life,
Hugs and prayers to McKenzie and her family.
Please pass on our support Linda
I'm now concentrating on McKenzie, hugs and prayers going out to her. Oh, the power of positive thinking and vibes - not to be underestimated. I hope so much that things get better for her.
Post a Comment