SWEET SWEET SUNDAY
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Good Morning and welcome to Sweet Sunday - may blessings abound for you this day.
"This is the day that The Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it"
Rejoicing this morning that Crosby is feeling a little better and tolerated the second dose of "heavy duty" medication better than the first.
It was lovely to see that his quirky sense of humour is still there when he posted this image on his Facebook page:
Ethan and his Mom arrived home and posted about 20 mins ago - long drive for them back to their home State, but they are safe and well.
Me - I am doing fine and am very aware of the wonderful gift I have been given by a very special man - a second chance at life and I celebrate life daily.
Will keep you all posted as I hear news.
Love and hugs,



0 comments:
Post a Comment