TWO POSTS IN ONE MORNING
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Significance of this image is that Crosby and Kessler have received a didgeridoo and are having lots of fun trying to play it.
An update on Crosby - from his Facebook page this morning.
"My liver enzymes are still elevated, and that combined with the after effects of the Thymo treatments, are what's making me feel like I have a bad case of the flu. The docs say it's a rarer kind of rejection; one that takes longer to resolve. However, I don't need to come into the hospital, which is great! Not worried, just ready to be feeling back to normal."
Please keep this lovely young man in your thoughts and prayers as the whole family struggle through difficult times - I am proud to call him friend and admire so very much his positive attitude.
Love and hugs,
Linda.


1 comments:
He has such a marvelous attitude and wish him all the best
Post a Comment