89 WEEKS AND COUNTING
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
89 weeks and counting and who better to count with than the Count from Sesame Street.
Yes I am counting every precious day/week and month - alive and well and loving it.
I start pre-Admission clinic at Flinders tomorrow and then Monday blood tests at TQEH all preparatory to my admission to Flinders on Thursday 22nd. September for my next ERCP.
No I don't want to go but I know it is so important that I go with a smile and good grace and look forward to being home again very soon after the procedure.
This is just an update and rather short, but rather short means there are no details to share with you as everything seems to be going well.
I count my blessings each day and give thanks for life itself.
Love and hugs,
Linda.


0 comments:
Post a Comment