Powered by Blogger.

SPRING IS IN THE AIR @ 88 WEEKS

 Wednesday, September 7, 2011



Welcome to Wednesday @ 88 weeks and time to check in again.

Spring is in the air with all the things normal to it - hay fever, strong winds, showers and sunshine, flowers and bugs.,

This little ladybug gave me a perspective on how small I am in the scheme of things and yet how loved and cared for.

I am well, happy and celebrating today - celebrating many things but mainly life itself - it really pleases me to say I am alive and well.

Next week starts pre-admission clinic, blood tests prior to ERCP on 22nd. of the month - and no I don't want to go for it - but it is a very small price to pay for life itself.  I don't want to go because I am loving life in the outside hospital world but I know that to maintain my health this stent must be changed and so I will go willingly and with good grace.

I am glad this post is ordinary with nothing specific or important to report - ordinary is good.

Thanks for  visiting and please share the joy of life after transplant with me - so many of you were part of the support network and I am blessed indeed to have contact with several of the nurses who cared for me and with whom I have become friends.

Celebrate Life. 

Love and hugs,
Linda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and checking on how I am doing.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP