Powered by Blogger.

95 WEEKS AND FROM LITTLE THINGS BIG THINGS GROW

 Friday, October 28, 2011



95 weeks post transplant and alive and well and loving life.    Nothing much to report and there is no reason for me being two days late with this blog apart from the fact that I seem to fill my days very easily.

The little things are the thoughts and the seeds which when planted and nourished grow into something meaningful and worthwhile.   My little Facebook Group is growing all the time and I have "met" some amazing people and friendships have grown.  People who only in the last few weeks have had a liver transplant and with whom I rejoice at their new life.  Build it and they will come - and they did and still continue to do so.

I am still waiting to hear from the Dermatology Department regarding the medication and the adverse effects of Stevens Johnson - I will get in touch with them early next week if I have not heard.

Take care and thanks for following my journey - it is a good journey - we started off on a rough path but it seems to have leveled out and become a very beautiful path I walk.

Love and hugs,
Linda. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and checking on how I am doing.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP