Powered by Blogger.

GOOD MORNING @ 96 WEEKS

 Wednesday, November 2, 2011



Good Morning and welcome to Wednesday (Wonderful Wednesday) and it is 96 weeks today since my liver transplant - and yes I am counting every sweet and beautiful day of my second chance at life.

I love the wisdom of Pooh Bear and share this lovely picture with you - grab it with both hands and know in your heart that you are brave, strong and smart.

At 96 weeks what's happening for me ?  I have had a long discussion with the Dermatology Department Head from Flinders and am not taking one of the medications prescribed and we are hoping that by introducing one at a time, should there be a Stevens Johnson reaction we will know what caused it.  It was a lovely and supportive phone call and much appreciated by me.   If I have problems I am to page them. Today will be the third day of taking the tablet and thus far all is well.

In conversation with someone recently I was told that the whites of my eyes were so white they were almost blue - I was delighted I almost kissed the guy who said it.  I keep looking to see if I am turning yellow again, but thus far I am in the pink.

That's about it for my check in this week - thanks for taking the time to read this blog - lots of busy times for me on line with a newly formed group LOVE YOUR LIVER which has taken off and is blossoming.

Take care and be present to each moment of each new day and live your life to the full.

Love and hugs,
Linda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and checking on how I am doing.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP