WEDNESDAY @ 93 WEEKS
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Welcome to Wednesday in my little corner of the world and I have woken to a beautiful sunshine day in Adelaide, there are some clouds about but the day looks promising.
I went into Flinders last Thursday for my ERCP* and all went well - beautiful staff to care for me and a Doctor I really like - and the joy of joys for me is that they removed the stent and did some testing and think that I should be fine without a stent. So I am STENT FREE and now just trust that all stays open and everything flows well.
I tolerated the anesthetic well and was home by mid afternoon - a very good procedure and another step forward in my life post transplant.
I caught up with a few people I knew from hospital days and it was lovely to smile and say Hello.
Yesterday was blood test day and it was not an easy drawing of my blood - poor girl took four tries to get a vein that even looked like co-operating - but we did find one on the back of my right hand and we had lift off. I have an appointment on Friday at Clinic.
I am well and keeping busy and happy and thank you for taking the time to check in on the journey of "A Liver for Linda.
Love and hugs,
Linda.
Thanks for following my journey


0 comments:
Post a Comment