Powered by Blogger.

WEEKLY CHECK IN @ 92 WEEKS

 Wednesday, October 5, 2011


Good Morning and checking in with a weekly update as to how I am doing - the answer to that is that I am doing fine.
Tomorrow is my scheduled ERCP at my Bedford Park Town House (FMC) and I shall be gone from home very early for an 8.15.a.m. procedure and hoping to be home the same day.  If not I shall try to enjoy my stay and accept that it is necessary for me to be there.   I am taking a new book - so all will be well I shall have something to amuse myself with.

Had to use a new Blood Collection Centre because the one I normally use doesn't open on a Saturday morning and I am very happy with the new one and will be continuing to use it.   Lovely centre, pleasant people and NO pain or trouble collecting the sample.

To all my Transplant friends reading this - I wish you good health and I wish you happy and days and you enjoy your journey on your second chance.  To all the wonderful nurses and doctors who cared for me again i offer my sincere thanks.

Have a wonderful day and I shall be back soon.

Love and hugs,
Linda.

2 comments:

ladychiara October 5, 2011 at 2:19 PM  

Linda I hope all goes smoothly tomorrow. It is amazing how the weeks are flying by! Hugs xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and checking on how I am doing.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP