Powered by Blogger.

WEDNESDAY GREETINGS AT 80 WEEKS.

 Wednesday, July 13, 2011


Good Morning and welcome to Wonderful Wednesday in my little corner of the world and today is 80 weeks since my transplant and I am not perfect, but I am alive and well.

Transplant scars are badges of victory and some residual damage from Stevens Johnson Syndrome can be and is being dealt with.

I am finding joy in little things and enjoying life.

Again my thanks to all who took the journey with me 

  • The Medical team who diagnosed my illness and cared for me up to transplant.
  • The Nursing Staff
  • The Transplant Team
  • My Donor
  • My Donor's family
  • The Surgical Team
  • ICU Nursing Staff
  • The Medical team who saw me through Stevens Johnson
  • The Physiotherapists
  • My Family
  • My Friends
  • Those who set up prayer chains all over the world and carefully and prayerfully supported me.
Without you all it would be a very different story.

Thank you all.
Love and hugs,
Linda.

1 comments:

Unknown,  July 13, 2011 at 9:29 AM  

560 days, 80 weeks, thank you to the donor family for giving the gift of life to a very appreciative recipient

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and checking on how I am doing.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP