WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY NOW 79 WEEKS
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Good Morning and welcome to a wet winter Wednesday and the wonder of it all for me is that 79 weeks ago I was in surgery receiving a life saving transplant.
I am alive and well and doing fine - thanks to the generosity of a gracious man who gave me the gift of life.
There are so many things around me that I relish and I will list just a few and in no particular order.
- The sheer joy of the wind in my hair
- Walking and being able to breathe
- Raindrops down a window pane
- Lovely cooking smells
- Perfume
- Rose petals blown around a winter garden
- Long conversations with my daughter
- Tears of joy
- Comfort of friendship
- My family
- Wet damp earth
- The hope of spring
There are so many other things which bring joy to me but most of all the absolute joy of waking each morning to another day of LIFE.
With a song in my heart, a spring in my step I step forward into another week of life post transplant an go confidently in the direction of my dreams and life is good.
Love and hugs and thank you for following my journey.
P.S. - News in this morning that a Media Personality in Melbourne, Australia
has undertaken liver transplant surgery - I wish you well Derryn Hinch.



0 comments:
Post a Comment