Powered by Blogger.

TRANSPLANT AUSTRALIA

 Monday, July 4, 2011




My story is on page 63


This is the Donate Life Book of Life - John and I perusing it at the Rose Planting Ceremony in Adelaide in February.

This photograph features on the page for the South Australian Section of Donate Life:


My Story is also up on the Transplant Australia Page at this link:


I know it seems like I am nagging - well I am really - or rather encouraging you all to have the conversation with your loved ones because it will make things much easier if a situation arises where you have to make a decision. 
Knowing how your loved one feels will make all the difference to how you answer the questions asked of you.

Donor families are heroes and I salute them all.

Love and hugs,
Linda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and checking on how I am doing.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP